House Phone Number was change to listed number

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

House Phone Number was change to listed number

Postby new_handle » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:44 pm

House Phone Number was change to listed number but I have a court order stating that I can call the kids every night?

What do I do know?
new_handle
100+ Posts

Postby luvingdad » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:59 pm

Did u mean it was changed to an unlisted number? If its a listed number then u have every right to call it if you have it. You have a court order stating that. If its unlisted, contact your attorney to file contempt charges.
luvingdad
50+ Posts

Postby ben » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 pm

NH,
Skip the contempt charges!! It will cost you way too much and this can be handled better by YOU writing a strongly worded letter requesting the phone number. Or better yet, have your attorney write and send the letter.

By the way, are the children in daycare/school? If so, you have right to the information contained in their emergency contact file. There you will find the unlisted phone number.

If she didn't update it at school, have your attorney include that information and point out how that endangers the kids by the school not having a valid phone number.

Good luck.
ben
50+ Posts

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum