seperated again!!1child LOST!

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

seperated again!!1child LOST!

Postby rjohnalone12 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 am

New here...very long story short, my wife and i lived together for 7 years before getting married in 2010. before we married we split for a year, less than 4 months after getting married I found out for sure this time she was cheating on me. We split again...I let her come back this april....we made it till last week, shes up to the same old stuff. hiding things, coming home late and not telling me where shes been ect. anyway we have a 6 year old son this will be split # 3 for all of us....My question, I can't do this anymore, I can't put my son through this again...I love him but with all her BS I'm having thoughts of just walking away...I've tried so hard to trust her and work things out but I failed. Is it better for my son? sign away my rights and have a nice life?
rjohnalone12
New

Re: seperated again!!1child LOST!

Postby BartSimpson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

Perhaps you should ask a different question - why do you think it is better for your son for you to abandon him because his mom is a cheat?
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby rjohnalone12 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 am

During the first 2 splits all she did was rook me around, she never showed up when she said she would, she would randomly cry poor and i would send her money (dumb) my son would randomly call me her BF name by mistake. theres just no dealing with her...why put my son threw all that? back and forth even with any kind of court order it will never end.
rjohnalone12
New

Postby BartSimpson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 am

If your looking for permission to abandon your son, this ain't the place.

If you are looking for solutions on how to manage your parenting time with an uncooperative spouse, then maybe we can help.

Which is it?
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby rjohnalone12 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 am

wasn't looking for permission....advise yes
rjohnalone12
New

Postby BartSimpson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 am

Dude, seriously, which is it - abandon your son or put the shock collar on your STBX?

Now's the time and this is the place to make that decision - one that will forever change you and your son's lives. You have come to a fork in the road, you can only turn left or right.
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Trevor » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 am

""There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — [pauses] — shame on you. Fool me — [pauses] — You can't get fooled again." - GWB

I'll break it down for you: If you're thinking of bailing on the child, "just walking away," get lost. If you're asking how you can move forward with divorce while remaining an integral part of your kid's life, then we're ready to provide that advice. Which is it?
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby Fatheroffour » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 pm

That OP would write he is considering bailing on his kid points to the lack of the intestinal fortitude needed once the going gets rough.

The kids a bastard.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby Chris A » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 pm

My best friend lost his dad due to cancer at 10 years old. He is 47 now and misses him so much. Dads can't be replaced. Time to be a dad. Screw that hoe.

Yes you will have drama forever but your son will remember your actions forever. With a nj like yours I bet in a year or two you will have your son full time but it will take a fight on your end.
“Women can fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.”
Chris A
500+ Posts

Postby rjohnalone12 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 am

Fatheroffour....your correct...looking back on what i wrote, i'm ashamed of myself. just sometimes its so < edited > frustrating. yes i welcome any advice, this NJ is in for a fight!
rjohnalone12
New

Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum