New here and I'm in SERIOUS need of advice. I'm desperate

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: New here and I'm in SERIOUS need of advice. I'm desperat

Postby ProudParent » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Can I point out the obvious? If you are paying 1200/month for 1 child to be insured through your work you are missing the boat. Have you ever looked into a private policy? You could save at least $800 of that by doing a private policy on her alone.
ProudParent
10+ Posts

Re: New here and I'm in SERIOUS need of advice. I'm desperat

Postby minuette » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Better yet, approach Mom#1 and offer her $100/mo bonus under the table to agree to a NY state support mod that requires her to enroll the child in the NY Child Health Plus plan, with you reimbursing her for the monthly premium. Unless Mom#1 is making over $60K (just her + kid), over $72k (family of 3) or over $90k (family of 4), etc., the monthly premium is only $60 for the kid.

Use the $1,040/mo savings to hired a damned lawyer and fix the CT case.
Gift Shop Easter Specials: Easter Egg Hunt Kits and Playboy Bunny costumes. Costume sizes 0-3X available (sizes 16+ come with a blindfold...for you, not Cupcake)
minuette
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum