Need help fast

Advice on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation advice for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Need help fast

Postby Gator » Sun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

It wasn't just for groceries. It was to pay the mortgage (in a house I was kicked out of by a magistrate) and groceries, and for emergencies. I was trying to be a good guy, but all she could think about was a car.

Colombian culture is messed up. Apparently, adultry runs rampant down there, and it not really condoned, but it seems like everyone looks the other way.
Gator
10+ Posts

Postby Gator » Sun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I know she has this HUGE network of all her hispanic friends. They've all been divorced, and know what to say and do to manipulate the judge. The only difference is that none of those girls has a federal felony conviction or have been arrested for domestic assault.

She sure has a lot of balls, though. I know it is because of the advice of her "friends". I'm sure they don't know the whole story.
Gator
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 pm

The only difference is that none of those girls has a federal felony conviction or have been arrested for domestic assault.

You are soon going to learn that none of this matters.

Arrested? Federal? Felony? You don't get out much, huh?
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Gator » Sun May 20, 2012 11:25 pm

No, actually, I don't get out much. I've spent the past year in Afghanistan. I've never had to go through this kind of thing before. I'm not a wuss or anything, I've just never had to deal with this kind of thing before.

And yes, my wife was arrested and convicted of a federal felony. She was just arrested this past Friday for Domestic assault on me.

You're saying that none of this matters? It seemed to matter to any other guy I've seen get divorced...oh...right. She's not a guy. I'm guessing that's the difference.

So, I guess that she can do whatever the hell she wants and still get custody? Why the hell am I even trying?
Gator
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Sun May 20, 2012 11:36 pm

To win this, you show what a Superdad you are - not what a tramp she is.

Face it, the "Federal" part doesn't matter - getting a traffic ticket in a National Park is a Federal offense.

An arrest is not a conviction - I'm more interested in what you are doing to nail down a conviction - how's that TRO coming, does it include the kids?
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Gator » Sun May 20, 2012 11:45 pm

The federal arrest was a conviction. She is a convicted federal felon. As for the arrest for assault on me, I am following the guide from this site. I will follow through with the charges.

As for the TRO, I am actually fairly anxious about that. I mean, she's the one that was arrested for the assault. The TRO was against HER not me. However, I'm the one that was booted out of the house and she was given custody of the children. Is that a case of the court system screwing me over? I mean, seriously. I have never been arrested. I have a more clearance than God. I am a proven and trustworthy person. The US government recognizes that. I haven't been home in a year because I've been serving in a war zone. Are they going to hold that against me? Are they going to treat my providing for my family by serving like I abandoned them?
Gator
10+ Posts

Postby Trevor » Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 am

You need to grab that $11k and pay the bills yourself rather than leave her with a wad of cash, cos she'll use it for breast implants for her tennis coach to bounce. Don't leave that money at her disposal. Use it to pay utilities and mortgage yourself, with a small allowance for gas and food for her. Small being the key word. Read the List.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby Gator » Mon May 21, 2012 12:25 am

I read the list. I am disgusted with the mistakes I have already made. I will rectify the money situation tomorrow.

At least I have retained the services of an attorney who believes that not all custody should be given to the wife, and that specializes in domestic violence issues.
Gator
10+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum