Fileing a complaint against court ordered Victims Assistance

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get advice on your life after divorce.

Re: Fileing a complaint against court ordered Victims Assist

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

I think the current trend is when you are having a beef with the corner JiffyQuickMart is to register the domain name JiffyQuickMartSucks and spill your guts. The better you are at search engine optimization the better chance you have of getting your complaint solved.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby nick5454 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Actually the BBB does investigate. I filed a complaint against at&t because they suck and at&t gave me a credit for $216!

So I told safe my lawyer told me to set a meeting to deliver my document and now she's all nice and sweet. Said they will look at my account and give an answer no later then 2pm Monday. Finally.

My ex-NJ will never get out of SAFE ( 10+ years now ), so I don't need any favors from them. Just to make sure im current with proof. My son turns 15 in 2 months, so it's a safe bet she is just waiting it out.
nick5454
50+ Posts

Postby nick5454 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Hey father of four...where are you getting those awesome avatars? You have a new great one everytime I sign in!
nick5454
50+ Posts

Postby Trevor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

He takes pictures of them in the morning at his house after their dates. And no he won't give you their numbers. I already tried that.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby Anything4Her » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 pm

nick5454 wrote: My son turns 15 in 2 months, so it's a safe bet she is just waiting it out.

Why does this matter?

IIRC, your son doesn't want to see her. At 15, or 14 for that matter, he certainly has the right to decide.

In any event, you have done your duty. In fact, I think you've gone above and beyond to facilitate their relationship. Leave everything else up to her.
Quality time cannot be scheduled. It spontaneously arises while doing the mundane. - FatherofFour
Anything4Her
1K+ Posts

Postby nick5454 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am

It's a male judge in his 50's. Can't remember his name but he's Harris County in Houston, Texas.

We set up Safe because she was violent, almost broke my sons ankle because she was drunk and angry and the ad litem in the case Dennis something, defended her and was coaching her to win. So I got a new attorney and filed for immediate custody and she gave up the case at that point. More to it than that, just a absolute nightmare.

So we set up SAFE until she could have a positive relationship. Which 10 years later is still toxic. She also is manipulating him into doing bad stuff to my and my girlfriend, which he does occasionally. She's a master at doing it.
nick5454
50+ Posts

Postby nick5454 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

Anything4Her wrote:
nick5454 wrote: My son turns 15 in 2 months, so it's a safe bet she is just waiting it out.

Why does this matter?

IIRC, your son doesn't want to see her. At 15, or 14 for that matter, he certainly has the right to decide.

In any event, you have done your duty. In fact, I think you've gone above and beyond to facilitate their relationship. Leave everything else up to her.

I say that because her and other losers in Safe say i'm just waiting for the kid to turn 18 and I don't have to be in safe anymore. Or at least my son has said this on occasion at dinner and other times.

How can I give my son the right to decide, since it's court ordered visits?
nick5454
50+ Posts

Postby nick5454 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am

Also, by the way. Here's an update with SAFE.

So I called again and told the lady my lawyer said to give them the document showing that I have paid to safe and my ex-wife. And they put me on hold for 15 minutes. So I hung up after 15 minutes.

She sends me an email ( replied to the one I told her I would just mail the document because I'm tired of being put on hold for extended periods of time, no answer to emails, and complete unprofessionalism )

She types "How may I be of service to you"? lol, funny.

So they say she will investigate it and get back by 2pm Monday at the latest ( this in on Friday ). I say great and I proceed to the BBB to file a complaint with the entire story.

I get a call on the following Wednesday, never mind they said Monday. The lady says "I owe $30. And they received a BBB investigation." I told her that's impossible, because I am the CP and I just pay registration fees yearly of $75. So she applies that to the NJ and says she needs a copy of the check. I tell her I have already sent you the copy of both sides and the bank investigation. She says, but it can't be cleared without the back. And then agrees that my notarized bank investigation will suffice and will clear it.

Then ( this is funny ) says "Will you go to the BBB and remove the investigation, so I tell her once I get a document showing I don't owe any money, I will remove it.

Funny, once the BBB called them to investigate my complaint they started moving. never mind the fact that if they would just look at their bank statement they would see that I paid.

At least once I mail this off I have nothing to worry about. Would like to just ban the ex from communication with the child, she talked him into doing some really bad stuff. And since to get her to not communicate with the child will cost in excess of 10k in lawyer fees, I just have to wait it out.
nick5454
50+ Posts

Postby anonymous guest » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm

You did all this for $30???
anonymous guest
500+ Posts

Postby nick5454 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 pm

150. But it's more principle than anything else. And the fact they would rather charge me 150 illegally than do a simple query. If they would have worked with my I would have just ignored it. But they were unprofessional the entire time.
nick5454
50+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On