Shameful act of soon to be Ex

Advice on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation advice for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Shameful act of soon to be Ex

Postby mydearchildren » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

So STBX calls me today to ask me to pick up the kids earlier. I, off course jump on the opportunity as I want them all the time. We have joint with me at 55%. So I get there and I see her boyfriend's car waiting in the parking lot. This is the same guy she screwed while we were married. I am getting a fault divorce through a court date in May.

Anyway, this is not the first time she has asked me to pick them up early or adjust to accomodate whatever she needs. We have only been doing the schedule for a few weeks now. Is this something I should be concerned with and document? Should I bring it up to my attorney?

Do I need to put her on notice to clean up her act? I am just ashamed of her behavior and how she is putting the kids last to her whims. She can go screw her life more than she already has for all I care.
mydearchildren
10+ Posts

Re: Shameful act of soon to be Ex

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

You should take the kids at every opportunity. With a smile.

Always document it. In your journal and through supporting text and email if possible. Always polite and always with a smile.

When you're winning it's shouldn't be so important for you to point out the other sides loss that it places your victory in jeopardy.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Re: Shameful act of soon to be Ex

Postby Trevor » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Document all the time you get with the kids above and beyond what is in temp orders. Forget why she is conceding her time to you, in fact, you need to nut up and make this as easy for her as possible. The more you get the kids, no matter the reason (and no, the court will NOT care if it is simply to have more time with her bf's schlong in her mouth), the better it will be for you making the case for additional tme to be built into Final orders.

You need to take a lesson from your STBX...lose your gag reflex about the differences between your morals and hers.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum