Really childish..

Advice on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation advice for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Really childish..

Postby MovingOnWI » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am

I came home sick this morning with a stomach bug, and stay-at-home STBX is home with D4. I hop in the shower for 15 minutes, get out and get dressed, and she is pulling out of the driveway with D4. I'm sure she had no plans to go anywhere with her until I came home unexpectedly. God forbid that I should actually be able to see or spend any time with my daughter unexpectedly!

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's just another in a long series of little actions that what little regard she has for my relationship with the kids.

I know that guys here are going through much, much worse but I just needed to vent a little bit..
MovingOnWI
10+ Posts

Re: Really childish..

Postby anonymous guest » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Sounds like you are jumping to conclusions. You don't even know if she had something planned, do you?
Why would you want to play with your kid when you have a stomach bug. They are very contagious you know.
anonymous guest
500+ Posts

Postby Chris A » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

Sounds like someone needs to check up on there computer a little bit. :-).
“Women can fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.”
Chris A
500+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 am

Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby Bubba Seal » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

The flip side is if you are in the middle of your divorce, why would your stbx want to hang around the house with you anyway?

To me you were kinda invading her space not the other way around.
Bubba Seal
1K+ Posts

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum