Please Help...I am being denied < parenting time >

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Please Help...I am being denied < parenting time >

Postby jumbledone » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Dude, not a good feeling on this. Are you lawyered up for the contempt hearing? Make sure your discovery is good, as it looks like sexual abuse allegations are about to be lodged.

If you don't have a lawyer, I'd be looking for a good one about now, just in case.
The meaning of life is Happiness. What makes you happy? - Dalai Lama

For a more peaceful life, live the serenity prayer.
jumbledone
5K+ posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 pm

we were texting every day ....well up to when there mom has not showed up the last 2 weekends have not got any call backs or text messages..

Could they have moved away?
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby tnt64 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:
we were texting every day ....well up to when there mom has not showed up the last 2 weekends have not got any call backs or text messages..

Could they have moved away?

No they have not....I have a cousin who teaches in there school district...they have been in school
tnt64
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

tnt64 wrote:Well Bart....I do have evidence I was @ our pickup point the sherrifs office and I have a note from the front desk clerk x2 that i was there to pick my girls up....also I did talk to my girls guite often they have had cell phones I have gotten them we were texting every day ....well up to when there mom has not showed up the last 2 weekends have not got any call backs or text messages.... I have filed with the notes that I was @ meeting point

If at all possible, you should try to use some accepted punctuation, because this is really hard to understand - like is the meeting place at the Sheriff's Office? Bet there is some history there.

So the next step is to send the ex-wife a Registered Letter, Return Receipt Requested, that states the facts of the missed exchange, and asks for remedies, like make-up time.

Rinse and repeat for this next missed exchange.

And you know that the Judge is just going to sternly tell her to stop doing it, not much comes from these kind of contempt motions.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby tnt64 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks Bart

sorry about punctuation
tnt64
10+ Posts

Postby TXex's » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

jumbledone wrote:Dude, not a good feeling on this. Are you lawyered up for the contempt hearing?

Indeed... Just remember there is likely a very specific and strategic reason that her lawyer is advising her to violate the lawful order. Generally I would assume that there is something that she is going to charge you with.
"...it could be worse news then the fact you're going through divorce -- it could be as bad as you could continue to stay married to the lying screwing sleezebag" Thoughts?
TXex's
100+ Posts

Postby tnt64 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 am

Thats the big question, what??? we have not done anything and the girls love coming here
tnt64
10+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

Being girls, the most likely accusation in sexual abuse.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby tnt64 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 am

if she were to accuse me of something like that I don't know what I would do. I work in the medical field / fire department and I care and help people for a living and I do not like abusers in any way,
tnt64
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Setting aside the possible false accusations, you have an unusual case here of suddenly losing contact with your teenage children, and an equally unusual response to it.

You seem to just be wringing your hands about it.

Why not get in your car and drive to their school, have lunch with your daughter and find out what is going on?

Or is this just part of a series of things going on (i.e. exchanges at the Sheriff's), including someone moving a distance away?
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Previous Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum