railroaded

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

railroaded

Postby superiorNutHouse » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi,

This is one of those situations where there is no way to tell the story accurately without appearing to be hand waving or histrionic. But this is one case where the adjectives and adverbs really do fit. It is a truly nutty case.

In early 2008 me and my wife separated. She hired an attorney who took a "consent decree" to the judge, signed it and had him sign it but never told me or my attorney about it. The "consent decree" surrendered custody of my then (tender year) child to the mother. The next day she emailed my attorney and asked if he agreed to the very terms she had already gotten signed! He said no and it is clear from the email that my attorney had no knowledge of the "consent decree".

Unfortunately, some characters in this case are now kinda famous. Our psychological eval broke all state records for duration. So, to avoid identification, I will just say that the judge knew my father-in-law for many decades. Stated generically, my father-in-law was a state police officer killed in the line of duty in Morgan county, GA. This judge had no intention of selling my father-in-laws daughter down the river.

I have been fleeced, lied to and taken advantage of by several attorneys who do not tell me when deadlines are coming up, what options I *truly* have and have absolutely refused to address this first issue, which I believe is a 14th amendment issue for which a sectino 1984 civil suit and a setting aside of the final custody order should be applicable. I've paid these b&%$$ds 70K dollars so far and gotten virtually nothing. Why can't I get an attorney to address this? Where can I find an attorney that can represent outside metro Atlanta who has a BRAIN? This is lunacy. The courts and the legal profession in GA are thoroughly corrupt and I *know it* for a fact because I've witnessed it now for 4 years. I cannot believe how many lies were taught to me and everyone in this country since birth.

The mother was found to harbor multiple personality disorders by the court appointed psychologist (through standardized psychometric testing) and he also confirmed my accussations of physical abuse by the mother of her daughter (because the daughter confessed it to him). All of this was in the pyschologist's report. They tried for over a year to find some derogatory information about me but could not, only the hearsay and innuendo of the mother (none of which was ever substantiated by anything - and was of course, false).

The judge has an obsession with "men who date young girls" so my x-wife started a rumor that I was having an affair with my friend and neighbor's daughter, who was then 15. It is a small town. It made it back to the judge. It was all BS. My friend was a local attorney, so that made the reaction even worse for the judge. Of course, none of this was *ever* mentioned in court, no evidence for the non-event existed, and the judge never mentioned it and the claims never cross-examined; just as my x hoped. I thought I had a right to cross-examine BS?

The mother has pulled innumerable shenanigans, like refusing to acceept child support to get me in trouble, which she foolishly admitted to on the witness stand in the final hearing. She has now denied receiving child support and threatened contempt 3 times. In each case fedex records and digital check scans proved her wrong. She keeps trying to get me arrested. She filed multiple false police reports, one in particular being a claim of harrassment and intimidation that met not one criteria of O.C.G.A. Statute to sustain it. Yet it stuck and I received the indignity of a TPO when I had done NOTHING.

My family knows the county Sheriff and only by his assistance was arrest for this nonsense prevented. He got directly involved and confirmed that she was making false and misleading statements both to law enforcement and the Solicitor General (yea, she even employed them to harass me). But again, teflon skin: He said that proving false and misleading statements was "really hard". WTF????

Why has my country betrayed me? My belief system has flipped upside down. I killed people for this country, this fraud, this lie.

I was "granted" weekend < parenting time > only; when there was never any valid, logical reason for my son to be taken away from me in the first place. Can someone tell me how to get this case out of this district and appeal this crazy decision? I can't believe it is not possible to challenge this.

Is there a statute of limitations on 14th amendment "stuff"? I am just a few months shy of 2 years since the final custody ruling. But it is almost 4 years now since that first ruling (which was an interim custody ruling - but it prejudiced the court from that point on).

State: Georgia (backward as hell)
Judge was the Chief Judge of that Superior court and my father-in-law came into his court almost every day for years to get bench warrants, etc.

This woman has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and primary custody of my child. This is MADNESS.

So, yea, I'm going to law school this year and have apparently dedicated my life to my child and his/her safety and outcome. I hope it pays off.

From the annals of an unnamed county Superior Nut House
Last edited by superiorNutHouse on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
superiorNutHouse
10+ Posts

Re: railroaded

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Best of luck on Law School. I'm sure the education will pay dividends you you as well as other fathers.

Just out of curiosity, why not pay through the state agency to prevent any shenanigans on her part?
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby superiorNutHouse » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

What State agency? I asked my attorney if I can pay through the court and he said they don't do that in Georgia. Colorado does, but not Georgia. I also asked this jerk if he would pay my x's attorney so that it could be recorded on both ends. Nope, he refused.
superiorNutHouse
10+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

http://ocse.dhr.georgia.gov/portal/site/DHS-OCSE/

It's the first link when you Google "Georgia Child Support".

Again, out of curiosity, how did you find your way here?
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby superiorNutHouse » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm

That's DFACS! That's for forcing deadbeats to pay ... not something you want to volunteer for if you value your reputation the next time you have to go to court. Yea, I could volunteer for wage garnishment, too. I'm sure that would look great for this "unbiased" court.

The judge will immediately assume you ARE a deadbeat.

Colorado has a court agency that is _neutral_ and simply records the payment by reissuing the check on a court bank account.
superiorNutHouse
10+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

They are who administers the Georgia Family Support Registry Internet Payment Website

But since you are clear on the subject, good luck.

It's becoming obvious you railroaded yourself.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby superiorNutHouse » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm

"They are who administers the Georgia Family Support Registry Internet Payment Website"

And I'm sure that all those fathers with all those custody rights are paying throught that system.

"But since you are clear on the subject, good luck."

I know that this bias exists and is used as a legal weapon.

"It's becoming obvious you railroaded yourself."

How exactly is that?

You sound like a Jawja attorney.
superiorNutHouse
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Was there Gold Fringe on the American Flag in the Courtroom?

That'd explain everything.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby superiorNutHouse » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

And btw ...

"It's becoming obvious you railroaded yourself."

You mean, like, when the psychologist concluded that I had no mental disorders, was a great father and that she had three mental disorders and beat her daughter to a pulp? Is that how I railroaded myself?

Or could it be that I railroaded myself with a backward, ignorant excuse for a judge who violated the 14th amendment and just decided that I would not receive any defense, hearing or representation in his enlightened state?

Or could it be that some ignorant, backward attorney like you screwed me over by neglecting to tell me about those wonderful DFACS!! services you think are so wonderful?

You're an idiot.
superiorNutHouse
10+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

You seem upset.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum