Custody

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: Custody

Postby Shiatan » Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes she knows where I live..her mother has gotten him some, here and there..she sees him when he is over there ...I told her when I filed but its just recent that she wants him back..im the only source of income she has and for the last 7 months his support has solely been for her..I've had to buy new clothes...normally weekends I didn't need many but since he has been here I had to get a supply...its not support really..I manage ok considering he is an extra expense, sitter when I work, basic needs a 3 year old has...personally think she could atleast buy pullups occasionally haha but the fact is, she hasn't cared..he lives with me..she gets free money..life goes on ...he is use to being here and its been great having him and I don't know if I could get use to him not...
Shiatan
New

Postby newlife 4 us » Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 pm

set up a time and place to meet her (to pick up the kid..wink wink) get an officer there to serve her the docs. service done!
newlife 4 us
10+ Posts

Postby Shiatan » Tue May 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Haha believe it or not, I thought of that...has been her mother that has been picking him up and bringing him back...as a way of just winning by default I'd just as well wait it out but I really want the case started to have my say...I went through custody before and my 50/50 on my girls is more like 80/20 in my favor and really couldn't imagine losing them by default judgement ..this is going to boil down to I can have him as long as it benefits her and when it doesn't she will come out in the open..I'd be willing to bet my home that if I told her I was unable to support him living with me and still pay support and I'd like a hearing to have it modified, she would have tried getting him months ago
Shiatan
New

Postby newlife 4 us » Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Belive me i'm in the same boat...my two kids have been living with me for over 6 months now.. two months ago i filed for mod. Now NJ has gone bazerk! Demanding kids back calling the cops..whitch backfired as my kids are 14 and 16 cops said "to bad NJ they want dad". Long process though i dont see the end any time soon.

good luck!
newlife 4 us
10+ Posts

Postby Shiatan » Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 pm

My ex wife tried that...didn't have them at all when we separated and filed for child support ..we originally had a schedule that split them down even but I usually had my girls average 25 days a month..she told me I was getting them weekends and I said no..she called the cops and her and her bf came to get them...cops made them leave because I hadn't done anything ..she called and her bf pretty much cussed me and well our conversation wasn't nice..the next day she went to her county which has family court and filed an epo saying I was violent..girls were taken for 14 days til our hearing. Family court ruled in her favor based on my argument with her bf which I told the judge that it was 2 grown men arguing and not with her...took me a year to get that removed..filed my case in my county that has district court which overruled that epo decision ..was a nasty case but it eventually worked out
Shiatan
New

Previous

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum