The NJ of the month

Parental Alienation Syndrome, Malicious Mother Syndrome, dealing with the ex, and various other non-legal concerns throughout the process.

Re: The NJ of the month

Postby Fatheroffour » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Be sure to save the web pages and print off copies of your idiot wifes web postings.
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby hoosier_dad » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

The really sad thing is that with a 9mo old baby it's still a huge uphill battle to get more than EOW even with her well documented delusions. But you are definitely finding the right place to pull off the upset, and having a STBX that thinks she is bulletproof will help your case immensely.
hoosier_dad

Postby Chris A » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Ok not so funny now that your here. Dealing with that must be a nightmare. I hope that the guys here can help you out.
“Women can fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.”
Chris A
500+ Posts

Postby ndisno1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:25 pm

She moved in state approx 6 hours away because at the time of separation, we agreed she could move south.. get a job, save some money and move back in summer to finish school. She agreed to let me have daughter one of the weeks i was off and ease into me having her two weeks when I am off work. I had her 3 nights over new years... i then told her to quit roaming florida and get a job and from that point on, my daughter has not been to my residence since. I have an 8 year old devastated because he cannot see his sister. She was in area for 4 weeks recently.. she would not give me the address she was staying at.. she would not allow her to come to my house. First she said no overnight, so I said ok so just at house so she can be with her brother. She then said nope.. only a public meeting at a park and she had to be right there. I am not paying for her crap it is as simple as that. She has at least 20+ family and no one can convince me they have all turned her down to babysit so she can get a job. All I want is my daughter.. I really do not care about anything else. I have no money to hire an attorney and I am pretty much resided to the fact that I will have to just go in there and give my best.
ndisno1
New

Postby dadmisseskids » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Is this sh*t for real?

http://www.singlemomfinancialhelp.com/s ... s/florida/

i am workin on gettin my son back from the state, due to me not havin a home. my son is only 11 months old n im in need of a car so i can work i take the bus for now. thank u so much
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby TransAm » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Judges around here would devower a parent like her, male or female.

Go it alone if you have to. But you have to do something.
"Wrap it up in latex or she's going to get your paychecks."
TransAm
500+ Posts

Postby CCR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Do you have anyone you can borrow from? Perhaps a cash advance on a credit card?

She has set you up to possibly be the primary parent. With a good attorney, I suspect she only get supervised < parenting time > since she's clearly a flight risk with the child.

I think she said that CS would be around $650/month. Since the child is only 9 months old, you are talking about $135,000 just in CS. Plus there are the tax benefits, and she would pay you all that time. $5000 or $10,000 for an attorney now is nothing compared to the potential financial benefit.

Most importantly, you will get to have the joy of parenting.

Your ex states she has an attorney. I would 't go it alone against an attorney and I know family law well. Your time with the child is at stake here.
CCR
100+ Posts

Postby ndisno1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:05 pm

No, she has no attorney (at leasr that I know of.) All papers I have received she has filled out and sent a copy to me after filing. Child support will not be $650 like her mind thinks. It will be more in the $400 range. I am trying to do as much research as possible right now. I actually had a meeting set up with my daughter today.. two days ago she emailed me and stated that since I refuse to get her car fixed and will not run, and because her friend has plans, that she had to cancel it. I told her I would come get her and her reply was that she was not comfortable to be with me in a car alone. I have tried and tried to get my daughter to my house with no avail. So according to her, she is leaving her car up here and taking a train back down south 6 hours. ANother excuse not to get a job. The whole thing is messed up. I have no qualms with her being pissed off, but she is holding my daughter hostage from me. What is worse is that it just is not me.. there is an 8 year old dying to see her also. I offered her to have my truck for the 3 weeks I was going off to work soon.. she said nope... she wanted HER car fixed. She is obviously doing it on purpose because she knows the longer she keeps her from me, the less of a bond I will have. SHe says only supervised visits until the judge hands a final judgement. I am almost over it and just plain tired. How I approach all of this in court, I really have no idea. My mind is a cluttered mess right now.
ndisno1
New

Postby CCR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Do you realize you could very well get an emergency hearing with the child immediately placed with you?

But, as you let time go by and do nothing legally about it, the court views that you are ok with not seeing the child.

Get an attorney my friend.
CCR
100+ Posts

Postby ndisno1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I really wish I could. I have absolutely no means to come up with a retainer. I just do not make enough money. I am heading down to the clerk of court to file my answer and counterpetition and I guess await for the temporary support hearing date. I have all my emails printed out begging for my daughter.. to no avail. I have begged her to just bring my daughter by when she was up here for 4 weeks so my son can play with her in his own house.. toys, dogs, etc. Nope. At a park with her watching my every move. I felt like a criminal in a chain gang. If this is my payback for leaving her, then she is winning... because not having my daughter.. is killing me. When I was home from work I remember filling up the kiddie pool every weekend and me and my son and daughter would go out and have a blast. She was only.. heck.. 4 months old. I raised my son BY MYSELF from basically borth to 3 years old. His mother wanted hardly anything to do with him. I lived in a best western hotel for a month before I could get into an apartment. I worked from home and made it and he is a terrific caring kid. I did the up all nights and diapers. I did everything. Now I have a daughter and have nothing.
ndisno1
New

Previous Next

Return to Parenting - Child Custody Forum and Child Support Forum