anti-cheesemactic

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Re: anti-cheesemactic

Postby Fatheroffour » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby Chris A » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

I know that feeling so well. I watch and restrict my diet and rarely treat myself yet when I do it is a big thing. To have that treat in my hands the building anticipation so ready for it. Then whamo it's ruined. Mine was chineese food they left out the sweet and sour.
“Women can fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.”
Chris A
500+ Posts

Postby justlarry » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah, that happened to me. Ordered a Plain Cheeseburger (meaning no pickles, onions, ketchup) Well I guess they took that to mean no cheese too. Just burger and a bun. That would be a plain hamburger.

The local Mcd's started putting "Double Checked" stickers on the bag when you went through the drive through. After six months they stopped. When my order was given to me wrong (before driving away) I asked the manager what happened to the stickers? He told me that it did not change the percentage of orders with a mistake and only made them look bad.
justlarry
500+ Posts

Postby KeepingMyKids » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Truck stop McD's drivethru in Oklahoma City about 15 years ago...ordered a regular hamburger meal, got about two miles down the road and found out there was no MEAT on the burger. Bread....condiments....air. Drove back, the drone behind the counter telling me he couldn't give me another burger because I'd left the area (?!?) but could give me a free small fries. Had to talk to two supervisors to finally get that sweet, sweet mutant meat.
"Your problem is you shook a wh0re tree and expected an angel to drop out."
KeepingMyKids
500+ Posts

Return to Miscellany