Sea world

Humor, philosophical, theoretical postions, judicial reform, rants, etc.

Sea world

Postby nighthawk » Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to take my D8 for her first real vacation with me! We went to sea world in Orlando! Well we stopped in gulf port and stayed a couple of days, where she got to see and swim in the ocean for the first time. Then we went to Orlando. She was so impressed with the hotel! It was nice!

My daughter is truly an animal lover, with a perticular interest in sea life! All of her dreams were fulfilled with this vacation and inspired more! She was able to feed dolphins, which is something she has always dreamed of! She watches the dolpin on web cam, the one without a tail, they made one for him. I forget his name right now. On top of that, she got to feed seals, sharks, sting rays and even shamo the whale! She came away with learning alot about dolphins, Shamo is not the same Shamo who was there before, although I could have done without that knowledge, and she now wants to be a marine biologist. So I think the trip was worth it! I profited!

I say all this because, it's my explanation, why I'm here! Because of this site I was able to take this trip with my little girl. This site is why I have custody. And no matter who likes me or don't, no matter how good I am at helping others, I have to try to help others have what I have! A life with my child.
"I'll never give up trying to help my little girl!!"
nighthawk
1K+ Posts

Re: Sea world

Postby Trevor » Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 am

Nice! Sea World is a great place, I have taken my kids there many times. Being a Dad is awesome.
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Re: Sea world

Postby nighthawk » Mon May 21, 2012 12:21 am

It is, I agree, for those of us who really want to be FATHERS!But isn't it so apparent, some are just trying to punish their ex's?
"I'll never give up trying to help my little girl!!"
nighthawk
1K+ Posts

Return to Miscellany