It never stops

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get advice on your life after divorce.

It never stops

Postby happynow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

You guys know this story all too well. Despite the adultery, the perjury and the bf who is a pd addict, she got the children and I got a $1350/month CS bill. No alimony, but at $1350 a month who needs it in the deep south?

I have every Wed. and EOW which I cherish. I only care about the safety and well being of my children.

She has a masters degree, but does not seek a job. The BF is one of these fellows who is always laying out of work with disability claims etc. (Doesn't go to work at all.)

His own daughter (the BF's) refuses to see him because he makes her very uncomfortable (no more details). DHR in that part of the state is overwhelmed and don’t do anything to help her situation. I am concerned about my children.

I hired a PI and have her on multiple contempt charges (overnight guest OS - the BF of course). That hasn’t gone to court yet.

I think they (X and BF) are now either engaged or married. She tells me nothing. The D has been final for about 4 months.

The judge ordered her to reside in the county we live in, she is here about 2 days a week.
My children are very young (both <4).

I guess I just wanted to vent, but if you have any ideas, let me know. My attorney is good, but tells me we shouldn’t expect much because this is the same stuff she was doing while we were married and the judge gave her the children (Joint, but she has physical).

Get her on contempt, then she is going to tell the judge they are engaged or married, etc. She will say “she didn’t think she had to tell me.”

I just want my children to be safe.

Thank you.
I'm not "happynow"
happynow
10+ Posts

Re: It never stops

Postby BartSimpson » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 am

Why do you suppose your post is all about the Boyfriend?

Oh, and she doesn't have to tell you - you are divorced.
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am

Other than being supervised by people that are lazy lying cheats, what makes you feel the kids are unsafe?
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby happynow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 am

Thank you for the response.
1) His own child is afraid of him.

2) I think this is a big change of environment/situation.

Don't be mistaken, it's not about the BF, it's about our children.
happynow
10+ Posts

Postby happynow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

FoF

He is addicted to pd, been in a rehab program that he never completed, has been shot, has been accused of SH (separate from his daughter), has been accused of inappropriate behavior by his own daughter, has a thing for g*ns, etc. (BUT no criminal record)

I could go on.

When I say I am only concerned with the safety of my children, I mean it. I don't care about anything else.

FoF - thanks. I read your responses often.
happynow
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

Pfft - you are not real clear on Parental Alienation issues, because when you suggest his own child is afraid of him, I'll bet he's got a NJ ex-wife who is behind it.

You better start teaching your children how to deal with changes in environments and situations because life is full of them. You can't shelter your kids from change, but you can teach them how to deal with it.

But you kinda gots to deal with it yourself, first.

(what does "pd" mean, and why can't you use the word guns?)
"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 am

Uncomfortable around (no details)

Afraid of

Accused of

No shifting goal post please. It makes it hard to communicate.

And what is a pd addict?
Everyone lies.
Fatheroffour

Postby happynow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 am

pd = Pres. Drugs

I would agree with you on the daughter, but he was accused of the same thing a few years back with a minor. I understand people are falsely accused. However, I have a little more information that makes me believe it.
happynow
10+ Posts

Postby happynow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 am

FoF
Uncomfortable around (no details)
Answer: Puts his hands places they should not be. Wants to watch her shower (a 10 yr old?)

Afraid of
(See Above)

Accused of
Answer: SH
A 17 yr-old co-op where he was working (hands all over her) (Paid off, to keep out of courts)

No shifting goal post please. It makes it hard to communicate.
Answer: I'm truly sorry, I don't understand this. I want to make clear that I truly appreciate your thoughts.
happynow
10+ Posts

Postby BartSimpson » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 am

What exactly are you looking to do? You have no say in her boyfriends.

A finding of Contempt isn't going to mean anything to your children's safety. After the Contempt (highly unlikely for sleep-overs), then what?
― my neighbor Jack
BartSimpson
10K Club

Next

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On