We did it!

Discussions from before 2005.

We did it!

Postby Jerry » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:50 pm

My stbx is a big b*ch. we were divorced for 12 years but have been to court 13 times (mostly filed by her first). She sent our son to a private school and the court ordered me to pay 50% school fees (over $2000/year). I was making $65k a year but had to pay $250 a week in CS, daycare and private school, plus 100% of my son's medical insurance premium, 60% of medical expenses, while she makes at least $50k and has no other children.

She had tried false DV, called police on me (and my wife) when I had < parenting time > with my son, false allegation to DYFS through my son's school counsel and social workers...

I was too busy with work and too frustrated with her BS. Just wish it would go away with time passing by.

I married my wife 4 years ago and we had 3 children in 3 years. I filed a motion a year ago and got my total obligations reduced to $150 a week, no medical insurance premium, and only 40% medical expenses.

My wife had fought with the child support enforcement and threw out a case worker that was always in favor of stbx, and filed counter complaints to the police, DYFS, and other authorities against stbx, the school counsel and social workers. Now stbx must have known who she is dealing with.

lol
Jerry

Re: We did it!

Postby Fed Up » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:33 pm

Is there a question in there or are you just offering the advice that divorced fathers should marry a woman tougher than they are?
Fed Up

Postby HP » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:42 pm

Sounds like he is giving advice and admitting he married a tough woman. He he, she sounds like me. We put the smack down on reality. Reality certainly isn't what he was paying out for his son......
HP

Postby Kia » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:02 pm

a 1,000.month in CS ,daycare and private school, plus 100% of my son's medical insurance premium, 60% of medical expenses is not reality? What are you yaking about? I guess you think think that reality would be a double that + all her personal bills!? Where is HER culbability in all this? What is SHE suppoese to pay or is this just her meal ticket? Why the heck should he have to do that? The amount he is already paying is INSANE! Get a grip. You just may have to pull your own weight.Now that is reality! Geez
Kia

Postby Jerry » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:26 am

I didn't mean to re-marry and have kids for revenge. My son lives 3000 miles away from me and I have him only 8 weeks a year. I want my children to live with me.

My wife did play a important role in this war. As I posted before, my motion was filed and heard over a year ago but it took the court over a year to issue the order - after my wife complained to the court that this huge delay had caused tension to her marriage, otherwise who knows when the order would be issued.

I would never have the guts to write to the court.
Jerry

Postby Thoughts? » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:17 pm

Jerry, word of advice...don't <urine> off your current wife & make her your stbx...you won't win next time...
Thoughts?

Return to Archives